Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Everyday is an Alex Day

I just wanted to take this post as an opportunity to talk about how much in love I am with Alex Day. His blog is the first, and only blog that I am a regular follower of, and his music and humor complete me. Trust me, I could marry this guy. He was first discovered on YouTube with his hilarious biography of his English life, (The accent makes everything he says about 140% better) and documents his success with his indie band, that have climbed the charts in the UK and sold quite well on iTunes. He has recently become more popular on YouTube with his "Alex reads Twilight" channel, where he summarizes and critically pokes fun at the teenage obsession of a "book". Alex has 276,482 subscribers, and has an astonishing 35,100,400 total uploaded views for his videos on his channel Nerimon. He definitely has a "viral" quality to his videos, which is something I have planned for a blog later this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment