Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 15, 2010

I Spy a Missing Mustacher...in BAMA!

So let me start of first by saying that my friend, Erin, is not here to help me with a mustache picture today. She's at Bama this weekend with her sister for their homecoming game, and so that is why Mavin is my MIT (Mustache-in-Training) today. Let me also say that this week has been one of those where you want to shoot-yourself-in-the-foot-if-you-get-one-more-assignment type of week. With everything that's going on in my life right now, I feel like I basically live for the weekends. This is my composited list of Poopie-Things-That-Make-My-Week-Difficult: 1)School/Homework 2)College Applications 3)Cross Country practice after school every day 4)Piano that I get yelled at for not practicing 5)Uhhh my job? But this weekend is something I'm totally excited for; ATHENS!!! I absolutely love going up there to see my friends, and the UGA vs. Vanderbilt game tomorrow is particularly exciting because one of my best friend's sister is on Homecoming Court! (See here for a list of all the nominees) I'm so excited for Madison, and I hope she wins!  Anyway, I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, and remember: MADISON ASEF FOR UGA HOMECOMING QUEEN 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment