Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 4, 2010

Mustache, Mustache, Mustache...

I'm pretty sure that the majority of this blog so far is comprised mostly of mustaches...and that's tragic. I've decided that Erin and I are not very original people. I'm also not completely sure what to write about. It's Monday? I hate everything having to do with Mondays? Except Digital Communications of course. ;) But after an entire period of scheming for new blog ideas, I'm pretty sure that me and Erin will start something fun with our pictures tomorrow. It might incorporate Mavin...

2 comments:

  1. well phoebe....what a suck up! haha. just kidding i would love to be on your blog. Also can i have a mustache too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for sure Mavin! We look forward to blogging with you soon :)

    ReplyDelete