Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 31, 2010

"I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween." -Charles Schwartz

Happy Halloween everyone! I am proud to say I counted a fair amount of mustaches tonight while I did my neighborly duty and passed out candy to minors. Whether they were Mario's or pirates, I complimented their 'stache and gave them an extra Starburst and a creepy wink. Just kidding. In all seriousness, I finished two of my college applications while eating the M&M's I hoarded from the distribution basket. Since I live on the main road in my neighborhood, we ran out of candy to about 400 trick-or-treaters in roughly 2.5 hours. Impressed? You should be; I've contemplated changing the tone of our doorbell or just plain ripping it off the wall in my house. Oh I'm such a sucker for the holidays! By the way, go here for some more Halloween jokes that will make you cringe and wish you were younger so you could get a cheap laugh. Happy Halloween!


(Refer to picture: Too bad this wasn't my pumpkin; I'm just too lazy...actually, I don't think I even carved our pumpkins this year. Anyway, I pulled this picture off of this site.)

No comments:

Post a Comment