Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Life is short. You’ll never get back the years you spent wearing a mustache.

The title of my blog post today is to commemorate my senior photo album "Life is short, and so am I." on Facebook. I decided to blog about it today because it's homecoming week for my school, and today's dress up theme was NERD DAY, and we took a ton of pictures. Too difficult? Never. My "costume" is comprised of about 95% of the school uniform, with added suspenders and 3D glasses. (P.s. I think it's safe to say that everyone keeps those glasses and just punch out the lenses because I've seen about a bajillion people wearing them.) I'd also like to add that Madison WON Homecoming queen at UGA, and I'm so incredibly happy for her! Also, my fellow missing mustacher is back, and we had a blasty blast coming up with a nerdy 'stache for today :{)

No comments:

Post a Comment